Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Love, love,love,love

There are days when it is just so hard to be peaceful, and then there are days when peace of mind comes naturally without effort on your part.  The same problem exists, it's just that somehow it just doesn't affect you that much.  Now adays,  I prefer going straight home rather than window shopping at the mall or even indulging in a little pampering at a spa.  I find I actually look forward to seeing Maggie's face brighten up upon seeing me and hearing her gurgling laugh.  I also find it heartbreakingly sweet that Alyssa gives me loveletters every day from school which really means that I am always on her mind. And even though Abby tires me up with her constant chatter, she's always the one who is also constantly embracing me whether coming home or going to work , and especially sleeping.  So you see, I am loved like that.

So I am gonna treasure these moments now while their world still revolves around me. Some years into the future, they will find another person to love, whose opinion will matter more than mine, seek other arms to embrace, other homes to come home to. But right now, I am the most important person to them and I am just grateful for that love, and so much thankful to God. 

I also love you, husband. And yes, I am sentimental like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment