Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Online Math Tutorials for Kids

In my desire to make teaching math exciting, I googled online math tutorial and IXL website came up. After trying out the site along with their practice problem, I was convinced that this site is gonna help me teach math to Aj and abby.  The only setback is that it comes with a monthly subscription of $9.95 per month but hey i figured it is a good price to pay for the materials and site development alone.  So i signed up using my BDO virtual card.

The BDO virtual card is an extension of your BDO credit card only that it is used mainly for your online purchases.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! great post. Thanks for sharing a very interesting and informative content, it is a big help to me and to others as well, keep it up!
    Every student gets the advantage of individualized math help. After learning about your student’s current skill-level and learning style, we generate an individualized learning plan that specifically addresses their needs. We then teach the curriculum at a pace appropriate to your child.




    math help hamilton ma

    ReplyDelete