Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Melissa

So rainy season is here which gives me a reason to indulge in my craving for melissa for a long time now. I went to Rustan's Shangrila the other day to check out the latest stock of Melissa shoes and unfortunately I found one I like. And bought. Which sets my savings back a couple of pesos. tsk tk

Yeah, this is regret you're reading because my newly bought Melissa shoes even though it looks extremely comfortable and beautiful, is actually painful when i wear it for long periods of time. I don't know why because when i tried it at Rustan's , the fit is just right even though the flats i liked was size 36 and I'm usually a size 37.

I really thought that the steep price i was paying for the flats was value for money because i will wear it almost everyday that it will rain and it's going to last for a long time since it's made of moulded soft plastic. So now, i bought Johnsons and Johnsons band aids so that i won't have blisters on my feet when i wear my Melissa flats.

I could just have bought imitation flats that costs 250 pesos instead. I got this image from Polyvore which sells melissas on line. It is the exact image of what i bought except mine was nude all through out including the bow. 




Don't get me wrong, I think that Melissa have beautiful products, i just don't think it's practical to wear them on a daily basis as per my experience. I won't mind paying for something expensive as long as i get to wear it comfortably. Mine is really beautiful though, sayang lang.

No comments:

Post a Comment