Search This Blog

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Raining Cats and Dogs

Honestly, did you really think it's all just going to go away because i seemed ok?

Nope. You've broken the glass trust so many times, it seemed like when i handed you a new one doesn't really matter because you think my supply is inexhaustible. I thought so too. I don't have to hold on to something that's meaningless to you. In fact, everything would probably just going to be fine without you.

The next time you act the wounded party, Stop! You're not. Sell your act somewhere will someone may yet believe you. As for me, those words out of your mouth are just empty rhetorics meant to hook someone into believing what a good and dignified person you are. Stop the drama.

I hate you. And i never hated anyone before.

No comments:

Post a Comment