Search This Blog

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Why I Want To Be Obscenely Wealthy!

Bo Sanchez inspires a lot of people including me. With the values that i have, i figured i needed a valud reason to become rich. If i want to get rich just because it's more fun to have more money than none couldn't just be a reason alone for me. There has to be more.

So these are my reasons for wanting to be wealthy:

1. To provide for my family so well that we can take vacations to anywhere that we want to, send my children to schools without worrying about the costs. Family to me includes my parents, siblings and in-laws in addition to my husband and children and any other member of my household like yaya ann.

2. I would like to adopt a foundation or start one if there isn't one yet that takes women and children off the streets. I want to be able to give them hope for a better life, to have dignity, to be re-educated so that their confidence in themselves will be restored, to train them to be productive and earning members of our society, to give them temporary shelter until they are brave enough to stand on their own. That alone needs an obscene amount of money.

3. To be honest about it, there are somethings in life that i would have wanted for myself if only i have so much money. Like being able to dine
In the finest restaurants, buy all the books i want, a kindle fire, beauty treatments i am not able to afford now.

So i better start now. Hopefully, before the year ends i will already be on my way to becoming wealthy just like Henry Sy.

No comments:

Post a Comment