Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Breast Clinic

Last wednesday, i had an appointment at makati medical center's Breast Clinic for a repeat sonomammogram. I have been doing it for every 6 months since may 2007 due to the presence of cysts in both of my breast. Back in my college days, I have been operated on my right breast.
Back in october of last year, the breast clinic of makati med was yet on the 5/f of the old building. The interior was decorated with flowery wallpapers in pink. Now it's on the 2nd floor of the new annex building. All of the staff were polite and generally makes you feel comfortable. Extra effort is always needed to make one comfortable if one is to bare one's breast for various medical examinations. Breast clinic provides that kind of service.
They also have the latest equipment in breast care and the professionals to complement it. Their services includes:

No comments:

Post a Comment