Search This Blog

Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy birthday Papa Pido

Today is papa pido's birthday.68th, in fact.

It's also prophet Mohammed's birthday so it's holiday over the armm region.
To be different, i bought a rocky road cake from purple plate and birthday candles.
I didn't feel like buying a traditional birthday cake consisting mostly of icing.
So there...

Jorie called to greet papa at the same time she delivered the sad news that Iya Sisa
has not been eating for two days now and is unable to get out of bed. The elders said she might be
in the nineties or hundreds already. Sad really but what else can one do? ...Prayers helps all the time

I'm gloomy again. I shouldn't. I have a lot to be thankful for. It's just that i get affected easily.
I think perhaps it is in my genes. Lola bene, they said sufferred nervous breakdown. Papa, apparently
also suffered from anxiety because he was prescribed valium before or it might have been related to
his heart. But i don't want to dwell on it. But it is reality for me that there are days when i just feel so
down and out. But God, in all His Goodness, is helping me overcome those moments.


We are blessed. That is enough to put smile in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment