Search This Blog

Monday, March 16, 2009

Exotic pleasures

I am using Exotic Pleasures by Estee Lauder now. I didn't like it the first time i sprayed it on. Not sure why, but over the course of several days and moderation(a single spray near my belly) i think i'm beginning to like its scent. I guess, it's probably one of those things which you could get accustome to in time.

It's scent is tropical with its sparkling blend of exotic fruits and flowers.It's suppose to be a seductive fusion of Mango Passion Fruit Cocktail, juicy Citrus Fruits and watery Lychee combined with Island Bamboo Flowers, Orange blossom and dewy Bougainvillea Vine. I'm not sure though if the scent is enough to seduce someone. he he

I knew that the sense of smell is called olfaction. What i did not know, until now is that the part of the brain that interprets fragrance is the same part that experiences creative arts and emotional responses and memory. I'm just wondering though how preference for certain smells, gives one an insight into the creativity, emotional responses and memory of another. or of oneself.

No comments:

Post a Comment