Search This Blog

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Makati Comelec Office

Have you been to Comelec's Makati office? Been there twice to register as a Makati resident and everytime I  am inside their office I get the feeling that I am not at all in Makati but in a far-flung province where professionalism and cleanliness is not the order of the day.
 The comfort rooms are so in need repair. I think all the second floor are but the comfort rooms are much worse.
 The people who went there to register are made to wait outside when the office inside is big enough to accomodate at least 15 persons if only the arrangement of their table is done with customer service in mind.

I didn't know what to expect but it wasn't what I saw.  At least, I expected perhaps to see order and cleanliness. Not much diba ?

No comments:

Post a Comment