Search This Blog

Friday, February 27, 2009

Good Teachers are Angels

Today is parent’s-teacher’s conference day at Living Spring Academy, the school where AJ goes for Nursery classes.
May i just say that having talked to teacher Dina, I am very much impressed by her dedication and concern for each of her students by the way she spends time talking to each of the parents. I was expecting her to just give out the grades and talk a little about how aj performs at school.
She did that and more. I was able to talk to her about my apprehensions about the effect of ptosis on her confidence, about her propensity to create elaborate stories. She reassured me that aj’s confidence is developing just fine and infact she knows how to deal with every situation she’s been given. She’s already “ate” in her maturity and i found out that all my other concerns about her learning progress were all common to children her age. With only two hours per day at school,aj already knows the alphabet, knows how the letters sounds, can speak conversational english and knows how to write her name. Not bad for a 4-year old.
Thanks to teacher Dina,teacher ces and the rest of the angel teachers of living spring, I am one happy mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment