Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Why So Many Worries You Of Little Faith?

Woke up again around 4pm. Actually, it felt like I have been awake for a while now since my head have been thinking worry thoughts and i have been hearing A particular noise like a grinding if bones in my left ear. I worry about the littlest of things even the sound of breathing. I get thoughts like, is this asthma already? Or something worse. I don't like to entertain those thoughts, mind you. People say the longer your worry list, the smaller your God. I hope not. I would like to believe that my faith in God is bigger except that there are times when I get swamped by worries. Believe, i don't want to be like this at all.

So please forgive me my God in moments like these and comfort me.

No comments:

Post a Comment