Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Of Painful Legs and Other Concerns

I've never been the sporty type. Truth of the matter is, my wii fitness age just goes back to 80 from a hight of 78. I'm thinking this because I Have so many aches and you could even say that my favorite nighttime lotion was efficascent oil. Yup, that's true until I read an article about mythel salicylate being poisonous and therefor harmful over time especially when applied all over the body and with cover. So now, as much as I can endure, I don't use it anymore.

Can't sleep. I don't know why. I mean, i've never really been a sleeper. The most number of hours that i have nowadays straight is 3. I used to be able to sleep soundly for 5 houts when the husband was around. Guess, too much on my mind. And i did nap late this afternoon. It didn't help that my right leg is bothering me again. It feels so good to stretch my legs and massage it. And I am also bothered by the fact that i feel this involuntary muscle twitch everywhere in my arms and legs. What is happening to me?

At any rate, I am still thankful to God despite all these concerns. I just have to yack about it, let it out of my system. After all, there is really so much to be thankful about. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment