Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Setting my goals for 2010...

It's now 2nd quarter of the year and here i am just laying out the things i want to achieve this year. I figured it is better late than never having goals to look forward to achieving. Besides, putting in writing all of the things you want to achieve seemed like taking the first step to make your dreams concrete. I'm setting my sights a little bit higher this year probably because this felt like the best time to be gutsy. My goals for 2010 are:

1. Open up a lotto outlet

2. Get myself a brand new vios

3. Return to my pre-pregnancy weight of 110 lbs and lose inches on my tummy, arms and legs

4. Earn money online through blogs and odesk

I have been earning money online before but i have stopped. Lately, i have been blogging more often and today I have activated my odesk search for jobs again. Losing weight is a must for health and for my personal satisfactioncurrently at 125 lbs. I am My goals have never been clearer than at this moment. With God's guidance, hope and possibility abounds..

No comments:

Post a Comment