Search This Blog

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Body Aches and what have you's

I don't really know what is happening with my body.  Is this a reaction because of a loveone going away ? I am neurotic that way. Perhaps the parting is causing these aches in my body that somehow i just feel now or perhaps it's only now that i have allowed myself to feel it.

It has been a long time since i have exercised. Or even danced. Seriously, i need to have activity aside from walking. I also need to lose at least five pounds.  I also need to be healed of my hyperacidity. So what should I do? I seemed to have pulled it off before, losing weight to just being 105 pounds.  I lost appetite but I do not want to become that person who was always afraid of what was happening with my body and thinking about diseases that was not there.

I am not getting any younger and I truly would like to look up to Jeniffer Aniston and all other gals who are fabulous at forty. And one thing that they have been doing is taking good care of their body by exercising. Hmnn, so am going to do that. And controlling what i eat or rather portions.  But right about now, all i can think about is how delicious it would be to eat a bananacue.  O self-control, where art thou?

No comments:

Post a Comment