Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Melancholy over something

It has been quite a long time since i've posted something new. Not that there's going to be complaint coming from my readers if ever there was any.  I am melancholic right now. Not really sad. Someone closed to me turned verbally abusive and i resent that.  If you try hard not to say something that may hurt another person, how can you not try harder not to say something that will hurt a member of your family?  At times, I wondered if I could have done that to my children but I don't think I've ever did that knowing how bad i would feel if someone would do that to me. So yeah, I am melancholic because of that.  I just thought that this person would own up to it and say sorry. But I dont suppose that will happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment