Search This Blog

Monday, November 9, 2009

About me...

I try very hard to be a wife.
I am not sure i am succeeding.
I am also a mother.
I am confident of my children's love.
I always favor right vs. wrong.
I strongly value integrity, honesty and hardwork.

I believe in God Almighty and the Divine Plan and that there are many roads that leads to Him.

I am one of those who cling on to the idea that love and commitment and fidelity goes hand in hand.

I am strong most of the time but i find that my strength gets sapped when i am attacked not by friends and colleagues but by my better half.

I used to be such a romantic. That side of me surfaces not so often now that i am older.

And oh, i pray often. I have few chosen friends mostly family. And I get by with a little help from my friends...and a lot of prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment