Search This Blog

Friday, September 21, 2012

Micro- Manager

I'm not. At home, i don't make menus. Well, i used to just as a guide for Yaya but i don't get angry when she doesn't follow what's on my list. I rarely cook although i buy ingredients for recipes that i want to. I may get around to cooking it if, i have nothing better to do.

As for the kids assignment, i check on their activity books and assignments and exam results. I get disappointed by low scores expecting them to be at the top of their class all the way but i move on. There's more to life than getting straight A's. I'd rather they be smart and wise beyond their years. Hopefully, they are that.

I see no point in obsessing about the details if the thing that you are concern about isn't going to matter in the grand scheme of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment