Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

How do you turn it off?

I miss my husband very much. Or this is just me coping with all the stress work has given me. I am not complaining about my work mind you, just that i haven't been able to tell somebody close to me how stressful it is to work for two companies at the same time.

I don't know. Maybe this is something hormonal. I do know that if the husband is here i sleep 5 hours straight, nows i usually get only 3 at the most. I'm feeling sick. My back aches all the time. I feel like vomiting now. And i think the muscles in both arms shivers.

I hope the husband comes home soon. I pray that he finds another company whose ships have internet so we can communicate all the time. I hope he finds another company who will appreciate the man that he is.

I pray he is safe and healthy whereever he is this moment. I pray the same prayer for myself, for each of my daughters, for every member of my family. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment